|SiLC- Learning event “Leadership in Diversity” in Bucharest|
We have organized a 5-day Learning event “Leadership in Diversity” in Bucharest (Romania) from 7 thr 11 May 2018. A group of 21 trainers and coaches worked together on the topics of Generational and cultural diversity, intersectional diversity and leadership in diversity and participated in testing the toolbox activities. The event was hosted by our Romanian partner ACCES PENTRU TOTI ASSOCIATION.
Its general aims were
– Gain knowledge and insights about the topics of the SiLC-project:
- Generational diversity and its relation to team performance
- Cultural diversity and its relation to team performance
- Intersectional diversity (cross-links between generational and cultural diversity
– Gain knowledge and insights about leadership in diversity: identify needs of team leaders to be able to support them in the development of competencies
– Explore the SiLC-Toolbox, Handbooks for facilitators and team-leaders, and the mini-curriculum (training modules on how to develop leadership in diversity).