Hosted by ACCES PENTRU TOTI ASSOCIATION the 4th transnational meeting, together with the learning activity were implemented at Bucharest from the 6 to the 1 of May 2018.
The principal activities done were:
With our learning activity our goals were:
– gain knowledge and insights about the topics of the SiLC-project
- Generational diversity and its relation to team performance
- Cultural diversity and its relation to team performance
- Intersectional diversity (cross-links between generational and cultural diversity
– gain knowledge and insights about leadership in diversity: identify needs of team leaders to be able to support them in the development of competences
– explore the SiLC-Toolbox, handbooks for facilitators and team-leaders and mini-curriculum.
The general evaluation of TOOLBOX was very positive!!
Here you can see how it worked: