European Center for Innovation, Education, Science and Culture organized a multiplier event together with the support of the other partners at the Plovdiv International Technical Fair http://www.fair.bg/en/.
Usually Autumn Fair is visited by nearly 20,000 visitors from Bulgaria and abroad. The majority of visitors are entrepreneurs, managers and professionals as well as workers and citizens. The accompanying program of the fair includes conferences, seminars, presentations and meetings focused on innovation, investment, international cooperation, energy efficiency and environmental project financing.
For making the multiplier event real, we had an SiLC’ s stand/ tent and implemented 3 workshops. During the 3 workshops participants were informed and had the opportunity to experience the IOs we have produced.
What will happen for next months?
Coming 2 months we will finish all the Intellectual Outputs:
• A handbook for facilitators
• Team leaders’ toolbox
• A handbook for team leaders
• A portable mini-curriculum for facilitators
SiLC- Learning event “Leadership in Diversity” in Bucharest
We have organized a 5-day Learning event “Leadership in Diversity” in Bucharest (Romania) from 7 thr 11 May 2018. A group of 21 trainers and coaches worked together on the topics of Generational and cultural diversity, intersectional diversity and leadership in diversity and participated in testing the toolbox activities. The event was hosted by our Romanian partner ACCES PENTRU TOTI ASSOCIATION.
Its general aims were
– Gain knowledge and insights about the topics of the SiLC-project:
Generational diversity and its relation to team performance
Cultural diversity and its relation to team performance
Intersectional diversity (cross-links between generational and cultural diversity
– Gain knowledge and insights about leadership in diversity: identify needs of team leaders to be able to support them in the development of competencies
– Explore the SiLC-Toolbox, Handbooks for facilitators and team-leaders, and the mini-curriculum (training modules on how to develop leadership in diversity).
The conference will take place on 28 April 2017 at Liepaja University where SiLC project’s members will be responsible of managing different workshops about “Diversity and Inclusion” and where SiLC project will be disseminate.
You will know more about this meeting when we will back !!